* May 16- June 7 Kiosko Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia
Photography and video installation: CUERPOS EXPUESTOS modelo para armar
* July 27 Arte Institute New York, USA
Screening Lisbon IN Motion during Summer Nights Series
* July 1-6 Museu de Arte Moderna Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Exhibiting Lisbon IN Motion at the Núcleo Experimental
Screening BRA-FITTING, video-art installation.
* May 10 Brent Artists’ Resource at Willesden Green Centre in London, United Kingdom
Exhibiting Lisbon IN Motion, video-art installation.
* May 2 – July 26 Casa da America Latina Lisbon, Portugal
Photography exhibition A-N-A-L-O-G-I-A-S
* February 24 Casa de Arte Abierta La Paz, Bolivia
My photography artwork selected for the II Open Art House in La Paz.
* February 9-19 screening BRA-FITTING at 8th Berlin International Directors Lounge, Germany
Annual festival for contemporary media and film in Berlin featuring independent curated projects and experimental works from many different genres.
*January 26 – 29 Drifting / Em Deriva Lisbon, Portugal
Photography, video and performance curated by António Pedro Lopes and Gustavo Ciríaco.
*October 19-November 22 queira.me NA PAREDE Belo Horizonte, Brazil
Solo photography exhibition: Dancing Feet Color Edition, inspired by Asian Feet
*September 25-November 11 Before I Die… in Lisbon Portugal
Antes de morrer eu quero… at the LX Factory. Made with primer, chalkboard paint, stencils, spray paint, chalk; it is a self-initiated installation aiming to transform neglected spaces into constructive ones. Before I die I want to… is an urban installation initiated in the United States by the artist and designer Candy Chang, TED fellow and co-founder of the Civic Center in Nola, New Orleans.
*September 23- October 8 Bienal de Arte Urbano BAU Cochabamba, Bolivia
Exhibiting my photography artwork in ATISBOS
*June 16- 26 PQ of Performance, Design and Space Prague, Czech Republic
Exhibiting my portfolio at Prague Quadrennial
*March 26 – April 17 Provocation New York Photo Festival
Exhibiting my print: Graduation Day Mexico
Curated by: Sam Barzilay, Brad Farwell, Sophie Morner, Jessie Wender